You’ve always had a plan… Now, you have a place.
A new quarter starts soon. Are you ready for your big break?
There’s never been a better time to bring the big picture into focus… and your nearest Washington state community or technical college is the place for bold beginnings.
Our grads are built for bigger futures, full of higher paychecks and next-level opportunities. Whether you’re looking to launch a career right away or save thousands while you build up credits for transfer… we know just the place. You’ll get personal support with lots of opportunities for financial help, too!
Passion… Meet Paycheck
Get in. Get help. Get it done. Get hired.
Enter the workforce with confidence!
- The latest training to give you an advantage for today’s jobs.
- The most affordable degrees and certificates.
- The best student support from the people who care about your success.
We put the “u” in “university”
Start here. Save money. Transfer almost anywhere.
Your credits will follow you!
- University of Washington
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Central Washington University
- Eastern Washington University
- The Evergreen State College
- Private colleges
- Western Governors University
- And more!
From high school
to “my school.”
Need to finish your high school diploma
so you can start building on your big dreams?
You’ve Got It.
- Finish a high school diploma
- Learn English for college and career
- Train for a job and finish high school at the same time.
- Financial help is available
It’s easy to get Started!
Making the price tag even smaller…
Keeping college costs small is a big deal. The good news? Money is available to help you pay for college.
With one form, you can apply for all types of financial aid that you may not have to pay back. In fact, thousands of students like you qualify for free or reduced-priced education through the Washington College Grant every year.
To be eligible, you must apply for financial aid either using the FAFSA or the WASFA, not both.
Even if you don’t think you qualify, it pays to apply. You may qualify for big opportunities you didn’t know existed.